...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

For Whom the Phone Rings

It rings for meeee! Bass called me about 2 hours after I posted my last entry. I seriously feel dumb. Maybe it's the books I've been reading that lead me to think dumb things. Maybe it was tiredness from the time change that made me emotional. Maybe it was a combination of both.

When he called we talked about things I have been up to, he wanted to know all about the sushi making party I attended. Then he found out what a great time I had at a Morrocan restaurant. I told him who I was sitting with and all the funny things that we talked about. And then Bass and I laugh alot when we talk on the phone.

I sent him a little video of me dancing with a belly dancer at the restaurant. He started talking about stopping by on his way back from his next gig and spending time together over my spring break.
You can finally spend some time with me. He said as if I hadn't been wanting that all along.

Seriously, I feel dumb. Why in the world was I freaking out? A guy I met at the sushi making party said, Don't worry. Just give him some space. He won't go far. You're a great catch. I couldn't help but worry until he called. It's ingrained in the female psyche. We worry when we don't hear from the guy because experience has shown us that there are alot of jerks out there. There are also nice guys who turn commitmentphobic. They aren't as ready as they thought they were for a relationship and take a powder, inadvertently becoming jerks in the process. I thought he might be a jerk. I can't help it.


No comments: