...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, January 28, 2008

An Uncomfortable Match.com

Yep, I got matched to my ex-boyfriend on Match.com. Somehow I knew it was bound to happen. This is the guy who said he started freaking out when he asked me to be his girlfriend and treated me like crap. I'm sure you read this excerpt of the ad with a grain of salt, as I most certainly do. Remember, this is a REAL person.


First of all, I'm tired of all the stupid head games that accompany the dating scene all too often these days, so if you're into those games, don't talk to me!

*** Oh yeah, one other thing: so many of y'all females complain about us guys being "non-committal," "emotionally unavailable ," etc. Well, then, why do I keep meeting females who have that same problem? If either of those labels apply to you, don't bother!!!


Tsk tsk! It's not nice to lie! He said, "I just need to be single for awhile." He also just couldn't seem to get over his friend being deployed to Iraq. Who's playing games? Well, he is, of course!! When he broke up with me he did compliment me on not playing any games. Whatever.

I didn't miss the part where he is "Active within 24 hours" either! And then it switched to "IM him now!" while I was on. He was supposed to be AT WORK for the GOVERNMENT. I don't know about you, but I have a problem with a government employee checking his Match.com account on my tax dollar!


I can't believe he wanted me to pay for the cruise when his name on there is MoneyBaby##!!!

I wonder what his reaction is to getting matched to me?

His words all seem so empty now. I dreamt about him all night last night and woke up missing him. I thought about him all day. I'm still sad. Though I was shocked, I kind of feel better to see how fake he is. He probably never even removed his ad while we were dating. He had said something about making sure I have current pictures. I said, "That doesn't matter now that I have you!"

Do you think now is a good time to send him a link to my blog? Then he would know how I REALLY feel.

2 comments:

D said...

I asked someone at a coffee place to take a look at my blog. His reaction, "Wait. You mean you got matched to you EX boyfriend?" Yep. Strange, but true.

Anonymous said...

Well at least you know that match is working properly!

-Adi