...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stuff I Still Have

I have some of his stuff. Maxim's 99 Ways to Make Her Moan and two CDs. Since not having sex is part of the reason he broke up with me, I decided to send the book back with all the notes I made.

I discussed keeping it as a momento. Naw. Why?
I suggested burning it. My friend said, "That might bring you some satisfaction."
"Not really. Not as much as...I know!! I'll send it back to him. It has all these notes in it about things that he did that I liked, so it's not like I can share it with anyone else."

"Don't do it! I'm going to go. I'm afraid you're going to tell me something I shouldn't hear." I think she meant about sex because that's not something we have ever talked about.

I told her:
The best part is the note I'm going to put on it. Just to make him feel bad. There is a little heart for the dot over the i in his name.

I made lots of notes 4 u. The most important thing to turning me on is my <3!!

Of course, if he realized all that, he wouldn't have been so worried about things going well. Better for him to wonder where his next sex is coming from, right? Maybe some girl will be dumb enough to do it with him on the cruise. My friend said that he might have gotten some hoe bag to go with him and he wouldn't tell me about that. I don't know, he's actually been pretty open about stuff. If he knew alot of other girls, he wouldn't have asked me to go with him to a wedding on the second date. He told me it had been 8 months since he had sex. He ended up sleeping with a girl on the first date and then she wouldn't call him back. I wasn't going to do that to him, but then again, I wasn't going to have sex with him until I felt the relationship was stable enough. We had a great chance at a nice relationship and he blew it. But, then again, there were alot of things that weren't so nice. At least not for me. I'll put the CDs in there with the book, too.

I'm evil! Evil, evil, evil!!

I love it!!

13 comments:

blakemontana.blogspot said...

Can you post a picture of yourself?

D said...

If course I CAN, but why would I? Then I wouldn't be anonymous!!

blakemontana said...

Yeah I geuss that's true. Heck, I'm actually a 54 year-old investment banker.

D said...

54, huh? Darn. Do you have a son?

I haven't sent anything back to him. I guess I'm not that evil after all. Oh well. I just can't bear the thought of going through all the old text messages to find the address. I also don't want to read all the times he called me cutie and sugar.

blakemontana said...

I love it when men call me cutie and sugar. And yeah, I have a son but he's 5. He's what I like to call a, "suprise'.

Emily said...

Why would you want to have sex with anybody until you are married?

Aren't you just setting yourself up for more instability?

D said...

Gosh, Emily. That's a tough question. I've been single a long time and had lots of people tell me I should reconsider my position on premarital sex. They thought that might make a difference in getting farther in a relationship. Plus, I wanted to if our relationship was going to be a longterm one.

vocalsforfun said...

Any guy that's worth much would be willing to respect your choices and wait until marriage to have sex. If they didn't respect you in that aspect, what makes you think they'd respect you in others? I'm a 28 year old virgin and I will remain so until I'm married. But I can honestly say that it has never hurt me in "furthering relationships" with men. Of course the only kind of men I would date would be men who shared my same values and morals, so not having sex before marriage has never been an issue in any relationship, including the one I am in now. I can't help but thinking that until you are true to what you know is right and holy that you will not meet the man you are waiting for.

D said...

That's super cool. But at the same time there are plenty of people who aren't believers who feel they are with their soulmates. Not having sex before the vows is not neccessarily a prerequisite for having a great marriage. There are alot of Christian couples who land in divorce court. I've been a really good girl for a long time. Marriages come in all types. I'm thinking about changing my blog to just "Savvy Single". In my life many of the men who I think share my values actually don't. Many of the churches I have gone to I didn't date anyone there. I just don't want to be a veritable nun without feeling an actual calling to the celibate lifestyle. In any case, that's another possible blog entry.

D said...

I've found that those same Christian divorcing couples are far more devastated about starting over. They waited to be with this person until they got married and it still didn't work out. They aren't virgins anymore and are totally confused.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Are you a Christian or aren't you? If you are a Christian and believe the Bible then it should be a black and white, right and wrong issue. God does not want us having sex before marriage. It sure seems from what you write that your main concern in life is finding the right man. And while I can understand how you would come to feel that way, it seems as though you are putting that as a priority before God and what HE wants for your life. And until you put Him first, I don't think you will ever find the "happiness" that you are seeking. You are throwing off His commands as though just getting a man is more important than what He desires for you. You can use all the examples of Christians getting divorced and what not as you want (and we live in a fallen world so crap like that happens), but that is entirely irrelevant when it comes to what is right and wrong.

D said...

Seriously, some people need to chill. My job is a major priority for me to, I keep another blog about that. Perhaps reading that might give you a more balanced view of me. I also think you might want to read some of my other entries that have to do with general issues about being single not my own specific dating. There are 7 days in the week, if I date on two of them or even 1, I'm going to write about it. Get over yourself.

exchurchmouse said...

Frankly, I think "anonymous" from March 14 is right. Sorry.