...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Freaky Weirdo Strikes Again

Why is this guy STILL writing to me? Did the Lord tell him I am the one??

---------------------------------
Hi! Happy thanksgiving.
I am thankfull for my Church, family, job and you.
I am Haveing a happy, cheerfull day: thank God for people, work, members of a loving church: www.whywouldyousendmethewebsiteofyourchurch?.com

I am cooking a turkey, yes, red hot and steaming!! (Oh just what I need, another Turkey of a guy!)
I have a personal web page, more of my story at
www.IsellAmwayandifIcan'tgetadatewithyoumaybeIcangetyoutosellAmway.com
or www.IamanalcholicanthoughtIwouldtellthestoryofhowIbecameaChristianonline.com

Happy thanksgiving
Freaky Weirdo

------------------------------

Yes, I checked out the website. Of course I did! I can't believe he would still write to me. I don't know if there is a way to block this guy from sending me emails, but I will find it. Maybe I should just tell him to stop writing to me.

Earlier emails from Freaky Weirdo

No comments: