...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just for ha-has

Here's what happens when I invite people to read my blog.

On Sep 11, 8:03 am, DivaD77 wrote:

Why are people so STRANGE???? I'm not being too picky, there are just alot of freaks and weirdos out there!!!

------------------------------------------
On Sep 11, 11:18 pm, Red Iron wrote:

Hi there. I'm a new kid on the block, although my days of being a kid are fairly long gone. The good thing is..... I am not one of the wierdos. I belong to that very average species: the middles aged, middile management, middle class, family man. My wife is the religious one in the family: she takes care for and provides food for our souls and I take care of the food for the body. We have two daughters and are (in my opinion) a very ordinary family. Possibly too ordinary and thus "boring"

------------------------------

Oct 18, 2:30 am, DivaD77 wrote:

You sound very nice and normal. That's why you are married. You
aren't a weirdo. No consolation to us single folks. Just reinforces
the idea that all of the good ones are taken.




No comments: