...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No Dumb Guys

What's the politically correct term for idiot?
Did those "No fat chicks" stickers make you mad? I suggest we start a new campaign, "No Dumb Guys."

Joel said...
I have a big list of "to do" things before I start dating! Some of them are:

1. Reduce weight
2. Make my "thing" more bigger :)


Hi Joel,
If you reduce your weight, your "thing" gets bigger or at least longer because you also lose fat "down there." But you might want to try working on your character and relationship skills, other wise girls will think you are such an idiot and a jerk that you will never get to use your "thing" with them. By the way, why would you post this comment on an article about Natural Beauty vs. Botox? Your comment would have been better for some of my other posts. As it is, you prove my point about the kind of guys that are out there, I felt sorry for how lame you are and am still deciding whether or not I will leave your comment there or make a post out of it...

Wouldn't you know it, he wrote back. He promised to work on his character. He said he liked women to be generous--especially when it comes to getting breast implants. I deleted it. I'm bored already.


1 comment:

single/certain said...

i think your blog is great. keep writing! i love reading more perspectives on the single life...