...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Would you date this dude?

I was reading a guy's profile online at a CHRISTIAN dating site. He is really good looking, had a decent profile and makes bank. I can understand a guy thinking about this kind of stuff, but posting it? I mean, there are alot of good looking people who aren't THIS arrogant! Would you date a guy who said this about himself...

I'm a nice person, looking for a nice person. I consider myself about a 9 (out of 10) and I'm sorry if anyone is offended, but I want to date someone who is a 9 or 10 in the looks department. Sorry if its self-centered. I also want someone who has the ability to hike 5 miles miles with grace and come back home, shower, and wear a killer dress to dinner.

At night before i close my eyes
I get down on my knees and pray
dear lord thanks for this day
please hear the words i say
bless the people all over this world
every single boy and girl, no matter how young or old
give them love and let them know...

Live everyday like its the last day
Like the keiki of Hawaii we all must play
tomorrow never promised me it'll be ok
so live everyday like its the last day



He writes really bad poetry. On the plus side...he's cute and he makes bank! I love to hike and dress up--I could do what he's asking! However, if I WERE a 9 or a 10 I am not sure I would want to date a guy who was this stuck on himself! Talk about ruining a perfectly good profile!

6 comments:

SUBHK said...

For sure would NEVER date someone THAT arrogant...

www.subhk.blogspot.com

Aneet said...

Ok! Thats something... thats a complete NO NO!!

~Aneet

www.aneetattech.blogspopt.com

Calista said...

I would like to meet him, than I will assess his attitude, than I will decide.

U are interested too, don't u?! If he is near u, TRY! What can u lose?

Where is that women power?! Come on girls!

D said...

I would probably say we we're betting he couldn't possibly be THAT arrogant in real life. I would then show him my blog. Maybe he would realize how he comes across and repent. I wonder if he's having any luck with online dating.

MandyPoo said...

Actually, aside from the horribly bad poetry, I think he was just being incredibly honest. I mean, most people on the dating sites (or anywhere else on the web) really don't put themselves out there. Why not just be upfront and cut all the crap?

But maybe that's just me. I seem to be in the minority here...

Funny blog, though!

http://www.mrs-mandypoo.blogspot.com

Scott said...

Those of you that would date him, you can't be serious? Besides being arrogant, he's also very shallow and contradicts the very quality points he tries to say about himself, ie a nice person and all. Besides that, what horrible poetry, I've never read anything so bad!

rideagainstthemachine.blogspot.com