...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just my Luck!!!

Exciting news! Despite my unfortunate attempt at meeting up with the New Yorker, I met a guy on Friday night at a party. We had a really nice time and got along great. We had a nice conversation. Our eyes kept meeting from across the room. I was singing in my head. Some enchanted evening, you will meet a stranger.


I always have misgivings about getting some guy's email. But I thought I should give it a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

I sent my email on Monday evening after having misplaced my checkbook. That's what I used since I didn't have cards or anything with me that evening. I didn't expect to meet anyone I liked. But, there I was, liking someone, holding hands, and cuddling up to someone who seemed really nice. He walked me to my car and then gave me a kiss on the forehead. That was just plain sweet! Yeah me! Maybe love is possible.

---------------
Hi M,

I just wanted to tell you that I felt really special with you. I kind of knew you were up to something when you moved next to me. I was pretty sure I would spend time with you at some point that evening.

So you made through High School without dating much or at all. That's actually quite common. If anything, it made me like you better in some ways. I even had a girlfriend who graduated from college without having kissed a boy at all.


------------------

Dear D,
I'm happy to hear from you love. I am also glad that you felt really special, although I had no agenda where you were concerned. My recollection is that I just happened to sit next to you -- and in so doing had a nice time. You are quite cuddly....

My early experiences with women were non-existent, for the most part, through my late twenties. It was a very frustrating time for me -- and still is on some level. At this point I feel it is important to tell you that I am in a polyamorus marriage. This means, among other things, that I am allowed to show affection for other women in ways that would otherwise not be possible. I do not sleep-around or take my friendships lightly, however. As a healer, I also know (in my heart) that this lifestyle that I have chosen is related to helping others, which is my calling. For the record, I would like to know more about you -- whatever you are willing to share, whether that involves affection or not. However I will understand if what I've said is in some way distasteful to you. Most of the women that I've met thus far want nothing to do with polyamory....
Take care D, and I hope to hear from you again. Please let me know how you feel.
Love,
M
--------------

Just my luck. I had a nice time with you, but I am looking for my soulmate and something that is exclusive and monagamous. I am way too innocent and sweet for you. I should have known better than to let my guard down as far as I did. I should have married young when love was still something sweet. It would have been nice to know that before I got cuddly with you. I think you've more than made up for your early years just by deceiving me. I'm sure it wasn't your intent, but that just wasn't nice.

If you're a healer, you shouldn't go around hurting nice girls.
Now you know me better and you know how I feel.

D

I REALLY wish I made this stuff up!

I'm going to go vomit now.



2 comments:

MandyPoo said...

WOW - I can't believe he didn't tell you before!

PG said...

Hi D,

I can't believe how people treat each other....but guys are dogs I know i'am a guy (dog):-)....all we need to do as guys is to stop and think, would we want some guy (dog-dirt bag-jerk) to treat your mother
like that....NO!

Come on guys step up, make a change

PG